EATON CEMETERY RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Flowers must be planted within 10” of the front of monuments.
2. No live plantings, except in approved vases are allowed in Block 22 (Lots 1-18), Block 27 and Block 28.
3. No trees or shrubs will be allowed except those planted by the Town.
4. Christmas blankets and wreaths will be allowed from Dec. 1st thru Feb. 1st. Artificial wreaths will be allowed from May 15th thru June 15th.
5. No fences, temporary markers or glass vases are allowed.
6. Any plantings left unattended to hinder lot care will be removed.
7. The placing of boxes, shells, stones, boulders, toys, metal designs, ornaments, chairs, settees, vases, glass, urns, fences, wood or metal cases, temporary grave markers & similar articles upon lots, shall not be permitted.
8. The Town shall not be held liable for lost, misplaced or broken flower vases, or for damage by the elements, thieves, vandals or by causes beyond its control. The Town reserves the right to regulate the method of decorating lots & the right to remove any decoration so that a uniform beauty may be maintained.