Town Clerk

  Erika "Chris" Bagley
  Eaton Town Clerk
  phone: (970)454-3338 ext 113

  Jane Winter
  administrative assistant
  phone: (970)454-3338 ext 114

Central Files

The files in the Town Clerk's office contain information that relates to any action taken by the Town Board to approve agreements, ordinances, resolutions, fee structures, contracts for services, leases, and rentals etc.


The Town Clerk is in charge of all activities and duties required pursuant to Colorado State statutes relating to the conduct of Town elections.  Petitions for candidates may be picked up in the Town Clerk's office.

In order to register to vote in Eaton you must be a U.S. citizen, be at least 18 years of age and must be a resident of the Town of Eaton.  Your registration is permanent unless you move or fail to vote at least once in four consecutive years.  If you move within the town, you must file a change of address.  If you move from one jurisdiction to another, go to the Clerk in your new location to re-register.  You can register to vote or change your address at the Eaton Town Hall, 223 First Street.

Sale of Alcoholic Beverages

Licenses for the sale of alcoholic beverages are granted and monitored by the Eaton Town Board, the local licensing authority.  Guidelines and applications for liquor licenses are available at the Town Clerk's Office.

Building Permits

Building permits are issued by the Town Clerk' office. Please go to the Town's fee schedule page under the Community tab for more info. The Town of Eaton contracts with the Colorado Inspection Connection INC for all inspections.

Payment of Water/Sewer/Sanitation Bills

Payment of Water/Sewer/Sanitation bills may be made in the Town Clerk's office, 223 First Street.  Office hours are 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.  The Town of Eaton accepts most major credit cards.
A drop box is available at the entrance to Town Hall for after-hours bill payment.  In addition, payment is always accepted by mail.