The Town of Eaton utilizes Xpress bill pay for our online utility payment provider.
Xpress bill pay website: https://xpressbillpay.com/#/?org=townofeaton10872
If you had an account with our previous system, you will need to create a new account with Xpress. If you had recurring payments set up with the town’s previous provider, you will need to re-establish the auto-pay with Xpress.
Payment of utility bills may also be made in the Town Clerk's office, 223 First Street. Office hours are 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. The Town of Eaton accepts most major credit cards. A drop box is available at the entrance to Town Hall for after-hours bill payment. In addition, payment is always accepted by mail.
Fees & Rates Effective January 1, 2023
Sanitation and Recycling Fee:
$25.09 flat rate - this charge covers service for your 96 gallon WM trash cart and your 96 gallon WM recycling cart. Included is also an administrative fee to cover the costs of billing and events like Spring Cleanup.
Effective October 1, 2022, residents can order additional levels of service outside of the standard trash and recycling if needed for the following rates.
- $5.40 - this charge is optional for residents who need extra monthly service for either an extra 96 gallon trash or recycling cart and the related service.
- $3.82 - this charge is optional for residents who need a single extra bag to be picked up on any given week.
- $43.66 - this charge is optional for residents who need a bulky item pickup that won't fit in a standard trash cart like a chair or mattress.
These services can be ordered directly through Waste Management and are billed directly to the resident by Waste Management. Please call Waste Management customer service at 1-800-796-9696 to order these extra services.
Minimum charge $49.12 (charge for the first 4,000 gallons or fraction) in addition: $7.99 per 1,000 gallons for all water over 4,000 gallons per month.
(Maplewood, Aspen Meadows, and Governor's Ranch lots only, based on lot size. The systems run from April 15 to October 15 each year.)
- $17.70 - (0 - 4,000 sq. ft.)
- $19.70 - (4,001 - 8,000 sq. ft.)
- $21.70 - (8,001 - 12,000 sq. ft.)
- $23.70 - (12,001 and up)
(Large commercial or industrial areas and private parks (not owned by Eaton) and large greenbelt areas, in subdivisions.)
- $0.28 - (per 100 sq ft of landscaped area)
$29.15 flat rate residential and users who do not receive metered water