Records & Evidence

To Request a Report:

To Request Body Worn Camera/Video:

1. Fill out the application you need for your request OR email it and a copy of your ID to EPDReportsRequest [at]

2. Await a response from the EPD court clerk.

Fees For Records

For release of evidence, please call 970-454-2212 M-F 9am-5pm and ask to speak with Sgt. Rundle.